Police Investigating Shooting Of 16-Year-Old In Salt Lake City
SALT LAKE CITY — Police said they were investigating after a 16-year-old boy was shot multiple times in Salt Lake City.
The incident happened around 4 p.m. Friday in the area of 900 West and 200 South.
Officials with the Salt Lake City Police Department said bystanders in the area immediately helped the teen.
“Officers then arrived on scene and applied a chest seal and tourniquet,” read a tweet from SLCPD.
The victim was then transported to the hospital where officials say he is in critical but stable condition.
Police said no arrests have been made at this time.
Anyone with information has been asked to contact police at 801-799-3000.
Paramedics took the victim to a nearby hospital where he is in critical but stable condition. No arrests have been made. Anyone with information on this case should call 801-799-3000 and reference case number 21-135246. #SLC #Utah
— SLC Police Dept. (@slcpd) July 30, 2021
- Tipster talks about spotting Gabby Petito’s van in Grand Teton National Park – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 86721)
- Tipster talks about spotting Gabby Petito's van in Grand Teton National Park (pageviews: 55465)
- Draper family: Airbnb no help after someone lists their home as a rental & guests started showing up – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 43765)
- Grand County Sheriff’s Office investigating Moab murders & Petito disappearance (pageviews: 28658)
- Boyfriend of missing 22-year-old woman declared missing (pageviews: 19844)
- Draper family: Airbnb no help after someone lists their home as a rental & guests started showing up (pageviews: 18700)
- Private investigator surprised search warrant hasn’t been served at house of Gabby Petito’s boyfriend – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 12919)
- Campsite planning app offers new clues in case of missing woman Gabby Petito – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9483)
- Campsite planning app offers new clues in case of missing woman Gabby Petito (pageviews: 9462)