Missing teen returns home to Eagle Mountain
EAGLE MOUNTAIN, Utah — A 17-year-old girl from Eagle Mountain has returned home after she was reported missing just over a month ago, according to her family and authorities.
Morgan Sessions disappeared from her home in the middle of the night on Sept. 20, leaving behind her car and cell phone, among other things.
According to the missing persons poster, she was last seen getting in an older, white sedan near her home in Eagle Mountain.
Sgt. Spencer Cannon with the Utah County Sheriff’s Office told KSL-TV Saturday that she was found at a home in Saratoga Springs.
It was unclear when exactly she had been found.
Cannon said an investigation has been opened.
Sessions’ mother wrote a post on the Utah Missing Persons Facebook page saying, in part, “I’m so thankful this emotional roller coaster is over. Thank you all for your love, prayers and support. I know without a doubt that you all helped in some way.”
Additional details were not immediately available.
- Utah company Lions Not Sheep responds to $211K FTC fine – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7248)
- Surveillance video shows moments just before FrontRunner train fatally hits woman (pageviews: 6434)
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints makes changes to 'tithing settlement' (pageviews: 5770)
- Utah company Lions Not Sheep responds to $211K FTC fine (pageviews: 3609)
- Murray awards bystanders and workers for saving woman (pageviews: 3453)
- UPDATE: Police finds missing girl, safe and reunited with family (pageviews: 3124)