Missing teen returns home to Eagle Mountain
EAGLE MOUNTAIN, Utah — A 17-year-old girl from Eagle Mountain has returned home after she was reported missing just over a month ago, according to her family and authorities.
Morgan Sessions disappeared from her home in the middle of the night on Sept. 20, leaving behind her car and cell phone, among other things.
According to the missing persons poster, she was last seen getting in an older, white sedan near her home in Eagle Mountain.
Sgt. Spencer Cannon with the Utah County Sheriff’s Office told KSL-TV Saturday that she was found at a home in Saratoga Springs.
It was unclear when exactly she had been found.
Cannon said an investigation has been opened.
Sessions’ mother wrote a post on the Utah Missing Persons Facebook page saying, in part, “I’m so thankful this emotional roller coaster is over. Thank you all for your love, prayers and support. I know without a doubt that you all helped in some way.”
Additional details were not immediately available.
KSL 5 TV Live
- How to see the Northern Lights, sighted recently in Utah skies (pageviews: 30730)
- Greatest snow on Earth: Utah's snowpack hits record high (pageviews: 16278)
- Two dead, one critically injured after crash in Magna (pageviews: 11076)
- Utah will likely set historic snow record Friday (pageviews: 9663)
- UPDATE: Interlodge lifted at Snowbird, Alta Ski Area; SR-210 reopens (pageviews: 9130)
- Police: Grantsville man shot himself upon police serving search warrant (pageviews: 7166)