BREAKING: Person shot by police in Ogden
OGDEN, Utah — Police shot a man in Ogden Monday, after responding to a call of a weapon disturbance.
The identity of the person taken to a hospital after they were hit by police officer fire isn’t known, nor is their condition, according to a press release from Ogden City Police Department.
The officer was not injured.
Ogden police were called to the 200 block of 26th Street at approximately 4 p.m. Police said “while engaged in resolving the disturbance” an officer fired his weapon and struck one person. Police later said the shooting happened on 26th Street between Grant and Lincoln avenues.
Ogden police officials are scheduled to hold a press conference at 6 p.m. Monday. KSL will update this story as more information becomes available.
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 23816)
- Off-duty officer saves Draper mom from drowning (pageviews: 18797)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6273)
- Police: Man dead after riding lawn mower falls off terrace (pageviews: 3369)
- 4 charged in Texas semi-truck smuggling operation that left 53 migrants dead (pageviews: 3159)
- 2nd visitor in 3 days gored by Yellowstone park bison (pageviews: 3152)