Hobby Lobby raises their minimum wage to $18.50 per hour
OKLAHOMA CITY– Effective January 1, 2022 Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc., will be raising their minimum wage to $18.50 per hour they announced Tuesday.
According to their statement, since 2009, Hobby Lobby has been one of the first retailers to establish a nationwide minimum hourly wage significantly higher than the federal minimum wage and has raised their minimum wage twelve times over the last thirteen years.
“We have a long track record of taking care of our employees,” said Hobby Lobby founder and CEO, David Green. “In 1998, we made the decision to close our stores on Sundays, and at 8:00 p.m. the rest of the week, to provide employees time for rest, family, and worship. We’ve also worked hard over the years to provide the best pay and benefits in retail, which has allowed us to attract and retain an outstanding group of associates to serve our devoted customers.”
In addition to the pay increase, Hobby Lobby will also provide full benefits to eligible employees.
“We are thankful for our success as a company and thrilled to begin the new year by sharing that success with thousands of our employees,” said Green.
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 13464)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 10146)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10091)
- Utah truck driver arrested in California cold case from 1994 (pageviews: 6951)
- Utah correctional officer assaulted by inmate at state prison (pageviews: 5445)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5414)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 4793)