Wild Card Weekend: Raiders at Bengals, Chiefs host Steelers
NBC — Wild Card Weekend returns to KSL TV, beginning with the No. 5 Las Vegas Raiders heading to Cincinnati to face the No. 4 seed and AFC North champion Bengals.
The first matchup between Las Vegas and Cincinnati kicks off on Saturday at 2:30 p.m. MT and will be broadcast live on KSL TV, Peacock and Universo.
The Raiders were the final team to clinch a playoff berth following their dramatic overtime win over the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday Night Football.
Cincinnati beat Las Vegas 32-13 on Nov. 21.
Sunday Night Football
Thanks to the Raiders’ win and Jacksonville’s upset of the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday, the Pittsburgh Steelers return to the playoffs for what will likely be Big Ben’s final shot at lifting another Lombardi trophy.
But standing in the way of the No. 7 Steelers is two-time defending AFC champion and No. 2 seed Kansas City.
The Chiefs will host Sunday’s game, which kicks off on KSL TV at 6:15 p.m. MT.
Kansas City cruised to a 36-10 win over Pittsburgh on Dec. 26.
- Utah teen dies after becoming trapped underneath sand in Kanab (pageviews: 12719)
- US reaches deal to reopen shuttered baby formula plant (pageviews: 5404)
- Big cross-border tunnel is found linking Tijuana to San Diego (pageviews: 4075)
- Some high school seniors in Utah concerned about graduation attire – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3638)
- Police arrest man accused off fatally hitting a woman, dragging body (pageviews: 3249)
- When are you allowed to water your lawn this summer? (pageviews: 2459)