Divisional Round: Bucs host Rams on NBC
NBC — The Tampa Bay Buccaneers, the defending Super Bowl champions, will host the Los Angeles Rams in a Divisional Round matchup that kicks off on KSL TV, Peacock and Universo on Sunday at 1 p.m. MT.
The No. 2 Bucs easily dispatched the No. 7 Philadelphia Eagles 31-15 on Sunday. Tampa Bay led that game 31-0 heading into the fourth quarter.
Monday night’s game between No. 4 Los Angeles cruised to a 34-11 win over No. 5 Arizona.
The teams split the season series 1-1 with the road team winning each matchup.
And don’t forget to tune in for Super Bowl LVI on Feb. 13 here on KSL TV.
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 6644)
- West Jordan mother in the ICU after being hit by snowmobile while tubing (pageviews: 6488)
- Provo will soon be welcoming its 1st full-size Target store (pageviews: 4817)
- 7 arrested in drug trafficking investigation in Utah and Salt Lake counties (pageviews: 3927)
- Chilling search history on Enoch father's phone: 'Can neighbors hear gunshots?' (pageviews: 3512)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 3261)