Oreo adds mint flavor to gluten-free line
Oreo has introduced a new cookie flavor to its gluten-free line — mint.
The company said the flavor will be a permanent addition.
Before this, the gluten-free cookies, which are made with real cocoa and a blend of gluten-free flour, were only available in regular and Double Stuf.
Consumers can expect to see this new flavor on store shelves beginning in January.
Searching for new OREO Gluten Free Flavors? Search no further. OREO Gluten Free Mint Cookies are coming soon! 💚 pic.twitter.com/QdjQJAw1tm
— OREO Cookie (@Oreo) December 14, 2022
- School bus hits and kills 15-year-old girl (pageviews: 9542)
- UPDATE: Three in custody after shots fired at Taylorsville High School, police said - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9110)
- Earth's inner core may have stopped turning and could go into reverse, study suggests (pageviews: 7586)
- Snow advisories could bring up to 14 inches of snow Friday night (pageviews: 6434)
- Man chases teens after shots fired at Taylorsville High (pageviews: 3898)
- UPDATE: Three in custody after shots fired at Taylorsville High School, police said - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3647)