High School Sports
Northern Utah school districts cancel spring sports games due to remaining snowThe large amounts of snow is making it tough for some Utah school districts to get their spring sports underway.
19 days ago
Vermont religious school banned from tournaments after refusing to play against team with trans playerThe Vermont Christian school believed that the transgender player "jeopardizes the fairness of the game and the safety of our players."
19 days ago
NBA All-Stars camp focuses on the mental health of athletesAside from all the conditioning, training and games, there’s a whole other kind of preparation that goes into an athlete’s best self that starts with one’s mind.
1 month ago
Two teams from Lehi prepare for 5A, 6A football state championshipsTwo Lehi high school football teams compete for two championships this week.
5 months ago
Utah marching band heads to Grand Nationals in IndianapolisThe American Fork High School marching band will compete in Bands of America Grand Nationals in Indianapolis this week.
5 months ago
Larry D. Curtis, KSL TV
Lawsuit filed to challenge Utah’s ban of trans athletes from playing girls high school sportsTwo families have filed a lawsuit challenging Utah's recently passed bill — overriding a veto — that will ban transgender girls from playing high school sports. House Bill 11, passed in a special session after Gov. Spencer Cox vetoed the bill, is part of a trend nationwide to limit participation of transgender athletes.
10 months ago
Matt Rascon and Larry D. Curtis, KSL TV
Utah lawmakers scramble to push through bills in final hours of sessionUtah legislators on Capitol Hill scrambled to push through dozens of additional bills Friday, the last day of the 2022 legislative session.
1 year ago
Provo High Plays Homecoming Game With No Fans After Move To OrangeThe renewed COVID restrictions in Provo kept Bulldog fans away from Provo High School's Homecoming game.
3 years ago
KSL 5 TV Live
- Arrest made in Logan Canyon crash that killed 3, injured 2 (pageviews: 21449)
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announces temple groundbreakings (pageviews: 17772)
- People hunker down as Little Cottonwood Canyon goes into ‘max security interlodge’ (pageviews: 15840)
- Three dead, two injured in crash that closed US Hwy 89 (pageviews: 12398)
- Lagoon announces further delay of season opening (pageviews: 7712)
- Ski resorts close as snowstorm slams Utah; Lagoon pushes back opening day (pageviews: 6719)