Utah Outdoor Quiz
What’s the HIGHEST percentage of salt in the Great Salt Lake?
The lower the level of the lake, the higher the percentage of salt. With the Great Salt Lake’s average elevation of 4,200 feet, the south arm of the lake contains about 13 percent salt. Water cannot hold more than 27% salt.
What body of water is created by the Glen Canyon Dam?
What is the highest peak in Utah?
Which of the Following is NOT one of the National Parks in Utah?
What is the most massive organism in the world that happens to be in Utah?
Pando or ‘The Quaking Aspen’ is estimated to weigh 6,000,000 kilograms or 6,600 short tons. This fluctuates depending on the season whereas in winter months, Pando tends to hold less water. Pando is also estimated to be 80,000 years old making it the oldest in the world.
Share your Results:
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7943)
- Attempted kidnapping near Utah junior high has school, police warning parents (pageviews: 6897)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5569)
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting (pageviews: 4499)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3945)
- Police: Suspect shot, hospitalized after exchanging gunfire with Orem officers (pageviews: 3255)