Limited Utah Jazz tickets still available for Game 6 vs. Thunder
SALT LAKE CITY — If you don’t have tickets for this game already — good luck.
It is certainly one of the hottest tickets in town. If you’re still in the market for last minute tickets, they’ll set you back a pretty penny.
The Jazz released some tickets late Wednesday night for Game 6 Thursday night.
Standing room only is starting at $83. $110 gets you a seat in the upper bowl. More than $200 will get you in the lower bowl.
I found one Jazz fan — Heidi from West Jordan — who was one of the first in line when the ticket office opened up Wednesday morning, eager to pay.
She was happy to see she could get tickets for “only” $110 apiece. She’s buying for five people.
But it will be worth it — she predicts a Jazz win.
Heidi and others buying tickets in person rather than online to save the service charge you pay when buying online.
Tickets going fast for the big game.
- Church opening six new missions in 2023 (pageviews: 12259)
- Here is a list of stores open on Thanksgiving day for that last-minute ingredient - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7066)
- Utah deputies identify suspect in 1972 murder, rape case; still looking for second suspect (pageviews: 6499)
- EXCLUSIVE: Man takes woman hostage on flight to SLC, Good Samaritan steps in (pageviews: 5989)
- Utahn charged with assault after allegedly holding blade to woman's throat on flight (pageviews: 5264)
- Utah man buys humidifier found with five packages of cocaine in it (pageviews: 5001)
- Two injured in I-80 crash; several crashes reported as Thanksgiving travel picks up (pageviews: 4528)