Salt Lake Police Investigate Deadly Stabbing
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — A 17-year-old died at a hospital after a stabbing in Salt Lake City.
Salt Lake City Police Sgt. Richard Chipping said a fight between two groups escalated into a stabbing around 1 a.m. Monday on Kensington Avenue.
He said the dispute began farther north but moved to the area near 15th South and State Street.
The teen was taken to a hospital with severe injuries, and he later died there.
No arrests have been made yet. Investigators are speaking with witnesses and looking for surveillance video in the area to find out who did this.
If you have any information, you’re urged to call SLC PD.
Police have not released the name of the victim yet, as they reach out to the teen’s family.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8296)
- Attempted kidnapping near Utah junior high has school, police warning parents (pageviews: 5701)
- Suspect arrested in connection to ritualistic child sex abuse investigation (pageviews: 4813)
- Three-vehicle crash closes Mountain View Corridor, one passenger ejected (pageviews: 3465)
- Police: Suspect shot, hospitalized after exchanging gunfire with Orem officers (pageviews: 3004)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County (pageviews: 2451)