Family of Woman Killed in Wrong-Way Crash in Davis Co. Release Statement
DAVIS COUNTY, Utah – We are hearing for the first time from the family of Samantha Sanchez, who was killed yesterday morning by a wrong-way driver on I-15 in Davis County along with another man.
The car she and Paul Durocher were in was hit by a pickup truck going north in the southbound lanes. In a statement the Sanchez family released to KSL TV tonight they say in part, “Samantha was a vibrant soul. She was always there to help others.”
The statement went on to read:
“She worked as a 911 dispatcher for two to three years at VECC. She called all the officers her family away from home. her life was cut short yesterday, as she was called home to heaven for a much bigger task. We love our baby girl and will miss her deeply.”
The family has setup a GoFundMe Page, you can donate there.
KSL5TV does not assure that the money deposited to the account will be applied for the benefit of the persons named as beneficiaries. If you are considering a deposit to the account, you should consult your own advisors and otherwise proceed at your own risk
- ‘Our worst fears': Kidnapped baby, parents, uncle found dead (pageviews: 6449)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6433)
- Coach, kicker & official reflect on Cottonwood High's rare, game-winning play (pageviews: 6050)
- One dead, one in critical condition after I-15 crash in Ogden (pageviews: 5371)
- Tooele man arrested, accused of biting off part of teen's ear (pageviews: 3347)
- Father, son found dead inside West Jordan home (pageviews: 3137)