Both Directions Of I-80 Closed Due To Vehicle Fire In Summit County
EMORY, Utah — Both directions of I-80 are closed due to a semitruck fire about a mile east of Emory Wednesday afternoon, authorities said.
The fire was reported in the westbound lanes before 2 p.m., according to the Utah Department of Transportation. UDOT officials said they expected lanes to reopen later Wednesday.
This story will be updated at KSL.com as soon as more information is made available.
- Utah boy dies after falling off school slide (pageviews: 19686)
- West Jordan mother in the ICU after being hit by snowmobile while tubing (pageviews: 9869)
- Provo will soon be welcoming its 1st full-size Target store (pageviews: 8132)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 7085)
- Chilling search history on Enoch father's phone: 'Can neighbors hear gunshots?' (pageviews: 5854)
- 7 arrested in drug trafficking investigation in Utah and Salt Lake counties (pageviews: 3704)