Missing Elderly Woman Has Been Found
Officials reporting Bonnie Flanigan has been found and is safe. Thank you for your help.
Bonnie Flanigan, age 86, was last seen at her South Salt Lake residence around 2:00 p.m. on February 16. She was reported missing by her adult son later the same evening.
It is believed Flanigan wandered away from her home near 300 East Vidas Ave, in South Salt Lake, sometime in the late afternoon or evening. She does not have a car or a cell phone.
Flanigan suffers from dementia and has been listed as missing /endangered.
She is 5’6” 130 lbs, with brown and gray hair, and blue eyes. Her clothing description is unknown.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call the South Salt Lake Police Department at 801-840-8000.
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch (pageviews: 12560)
- Live (pageviews: 6781)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6738)
- Flood watch over popular Utah recreation areas Sunday (pageviews: 4740)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 3594)
- At least 2 injured after semi hauling beehives tips on I-80 (pageviews: 3326)