Utah Latter-day Saint Missionary Dies in Dominican Republic
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC – An 18-year-old missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints from Utah has died in the Dominican Republic after falling from the roof of his apartment building Wednesday morning, church representatives said.
Elder Brennan Conrad, age 18, is from Hyde Park, Utah, and had been serving in the Dominican Republic Santo Domingo East Mission since August 2018.
“Our deepest condolences go out to his family,” a spokesperson from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints said. “We pray they will be comforted as they deal with this tragedy and mourn Elder Conrad’s passing.”
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 13441)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 7554)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 5852)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 4852)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 4484)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 3699)