7-Year-Old Flown To Hospital After Being Found Unresponsive Has Died
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – A 7-year-old boy who was in critical condition after being found unresponsive Feb. 25 has died.
The boy’s mother, Reyna Elizabeth Flores-Rosales, was booked into jail shortly after the boy was found. She was arrested on suspicion of two counts of child abuse and one count of child endangerment, all felonies.
Sgt. Jason Nielsen with the Sandy Police Department said on Thursday that charges against Flores-Rosales will be amended.
This story will be updated.
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 13464)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 10146)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10091)
- Utah truck driver arrested in California cold case from 1994 (pageviews: 6951)
- Utah correctional officer assaulted by inmate at state prison (pageviews: 5445)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5414)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 4793)