Crews Discover Deceased Woman After Responding To Emery Fire
EMERY, Utah – Fire crews discovered a deceased woman after responding to a structure fire on March 1.
According to the Emery County Sheriff’s Office, firefighters were dispatched to the fire shortly after noon. After the flames were extinguished, crews entered the structure and discovered the body of Markette Eardley, 47.
The preliminary reports show the fire started in the master bedroom, according to authorities.
The incident is under investigation.
- Kirstie Alley, Emmy-winning ‘Cheers’ star, dies at 71 (pageviews: 23761)
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 6035)
- Two dead after crashing into parked truck (pageviews: 5428)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as 'the life of the party' (pageviews: 5364)
- ‘It’s kind of an eerie feeling;’ Utah man living in Hawaii witnesses Mauna Loa eruption - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4461)
- Utah Tech student dead after accidentally falling from balcony (pageviews: 3951)