5-Year-Old Girl In Critical Condition After Being Struck By SUV
CENTERVILLE, Utah – A child was transported by helicopter to the hospital Friday morning after being hit by a vehicle.
The incident was happened at 8:37 a.m. in the area of 560 West and 2025 North.
Centerville Police Department Lt. Zan Robison said a 5-year-old girl was in the westbound lane of the road when she was hit by an SUV.
The driver is cooperating with investigators and claimed she was going about 20 miles per hour when the child ran into the road, according to Centerville Police. The driver didn’t see the girl and wasn’t aware she was in the road until after the impact.
The girl was “conscious but not alert” as she was being flown to Primary Children’s Hospital.
— Derek Petersen (@Derek_Photog) March 15, 2019
The child is in critical condition with a femur fracture and an apparent brain injury.
- Antibody Testing Shows Many Utahns Had COVID-19 But Did Not Know It (pageviews: 29330)
- Airbnb Rental Leads To Accidental Quarantine Family (pageviews: 10903)
- Thousands Of Boats Inspected For Invasive Mussels Over Holiday Weekend (pageviews: 7691)
- Four Minneapolis Officers Fired After Death Of Black Man (pageviews: 6103)
- 3 People Injured In Dramatic Crash On Bonneville Salt Flats, Witness Says (pageviews: 5978)
- White Woman Apologizes After Calling Police On Black Man Saying He Was Threatening Her Life (pageviews: 5683)
- Lawmakers Want VA To Remove Swastika From Gravestone At Utah Cemetery (pageviews: 4723)
- Are You Graduating This Year? Pizza Hut Wants To Give You A Free Pizza (pageviews: 3948)
- Woman Talks About Close Encounter With Tinder Murder Suspect (pageviews: 3685)