Brigham City Woman Missing, Not Seen Since Tuesday Morning
EUREKA, Nev. – Police have asked for help from the public to locate a woman who went missing out of Northern Utah after leaving Eureka, Nevada for her home in Brigham City.
Officials from the Eureka County Sheriff’s Office said 47-year-old Michelle Richan was last seen about 7:30 a.m. Tuesday, before leaving her boyfriend’s house in Nevada to head home to Utah.
She never made it to Brigham City.
Eureka County Undersheriff James Clark told KSL Richan had no known medical issues, and there was nothing suspicious about the case at this point.
Clark said Richan had a cell phone with her, but they’ve been unsuccessful in pinging it.
“It’s hard to say (why) with the distance that she was traveling. That’s at the very best a six-hour drive,” Clark said. “Many things can happen to a cell phone in that time.”
Her boyfriend and family have not heard from her and have not been able to reach her.
Anyone with information should contact police.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 13441)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 7554)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 5852)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 4852)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 4484)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 3699)