Police Arrest Man For Assault, Robbery At Salt Lake Airport
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – A man was arrested at Salt Lake International Airport after assaulting a passenger and taking off with the victim’s cell phone, police said.
The suspect came up behind the victim, punched him, and took his cell phone in the concourse G of the airport, at about 5:35 p.m. on March 30, according to the Salt Lake City Police Department.
Police were quick to the scene and arrested Victor Cossio, 42, who was booked into jail on robbery and assault charges.
The victim was treated at the hospital for minor injuries.
- Utah police ask for help locating suspect in Amazon robbery (pageviews: 3523)
- Real Housewives of SLC Jennie Nguyen no longer cast member after 'offensive' social media posts (pageviews: 3509)
- Body found in Jordan River, police investigating (pageviews: 3503)
- 3x Region Champs, North Sanpete drill coaches go viral in video (pageviews: 3387)
- Wednesday's Child: Creative 13-year-old Kaydee hopes to find forever family (pageviews: 2864)
- Sewage provides alternative insight into COVID-19 surge direction (pageviews: 2841)