Another Winter Storm Is On Its Way
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – It’s becoming a 2019 trend.
Just when we thought it was over, another winter storm promises to bring rain and snow back to the state.
KSL TV meteorologist Grant Weyman said mountains across Utah can expect between 12 – 24 inches of snow from the storm, which begins Tuesday afternoon. The higher valleys will get between 4 – 9 inches of snow.
WHAT TO EXPECT OUT OF THIS COLD STORM…. STARTS TODAY IN THE VALLEYS WITH RAIN AND THUNDERSTORMS… pic.twitter.com/xeLrJ5yekv
— Grant Weyman (@KSLweyman) April 9, 2019
Major portions of Utah will be under a high wind watch until Wednesday afternoon as part of the storm system, with gusts of up to 50 miles per hour possible.
Weyman said rain will begin to fall in areas at approximately 2 p.m. Tuesday and will last through Thursday.
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 14388)
- Teens build intricate 'Gingerbread Cathedral,' get out of writing essay (pageviews: 5568)
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday (pageviews: 5477)
- Locations of 6 international temples released (pageviews: 5250)
- SB I-15 closed in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 4962)
- Utah's Festival of Trees returns to an in-person event (pageviews: 3162)