Chewy Chips Ahoy Cookies Recalled For ‘Unexpected Solidified Ingredient’
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Mondelēz Global LLC announced a voluntary recall of recall of some of its 13-ounce bags of Chips Ahoy Chewy Cookies.
“This voluntary recall is being conducted because of the potential for certain product to contain an unexpected solidified ingredient,” according to a statement from the company. “Some reports of potential adverse health effects have been received.”
Mondelēz Global LLC announced April 13, 2019 a voluntary recall in the United States, of certain Chewy Chips Ahoy 13 oz. due to the potential for certain product to contain an unexpected solidified ingredient. Click below for full list of affected product. https://t.co/x6y5o65Kjg
— Chips Ahoy! (@ChipsAhoy) April 14, 2019
The cookies were sold at stores nationwide. The retail UPC is 0 44000 03223 4, and the potentially-affected packages include these Best When Used By dates: 07SEP2019, 08SEP2019, 14SEP2019, and 15SEP2019.
The Best When Used By dates can be found on the left, top side of the package by the lift tab.
No other Chips Ahoy or Mondelēz Global LLC products are being recalled.
For information about the recall, call 1-844-366-1171. The hotline is available 24 hours a day.
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 21408)
- Off-duty officer saves Draper mom from drowning (pageviews: 14286)
- R. Kelly sentenced to 30 years in sex trafficking case (pageviews: 6417)
- UPDATE: Ogden teen found by family (pageviews: 5704)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4791)
- Yellowstone bison gores Colorado man, causes arm injury (pageviews: 3806)