The Utah Department of Health on Wednesday reported four new deaths and 86 new confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the state.
A debate is playing out online and in some stores: Should businesses require customers to wear masks?
An America Fork mom is worried that her 6-year-old son's transition to homeschooling will leave him far, far behind the rest of the kids his age. That's because he has autsim and has severe speech problems. It's a challenge with no easy solution.
The Utah Department of Health on Tuesday reported 99 new confirmed cases of COVID-19 and three new deaths, bringing the total over 100.
Packing beaches, pool parties and outdoor gatherings all over the US, many Americans used the holiday weekend to mark the unofficial beginning of summer -- ditching the face masks and social distancing urged by health officials.
Another 183 people have tested positive for coronavirus in the state, bringing the total number of cases to over 8,000, according to the Utah Department of Health. One additional death was also reported.
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The Utah Department of Health has reported 183 new confirmed cases COVID-19 and one new death. It brings the total number of lab-confirmed cases in Utah to 7,874. The death toll is at 93. So far, 647 people have required hospitalization, and 109 patients are currently in a hospital. The […]
Large Study Finds Hydroxychloroquine COVID-19 Treatments Linked To Greater Risk Of Death, Heart ArryhthmiaSeriously ill COVID-19 patients treated with hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine were more likely to die or develop dangerous heart arrhythmias, according to a large observational study published in the medical journal The Lancet.
Stop snuggling your chickens, the CDC is saying after a salmonella outbreak in 28 states has been linked to chicks and ducks.
There are two new deaths and 164 new confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the state, according to the latest report from the Utah Department of Health.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Antibody Testing Shows Many Utahns Had COVID-19 But Did Not Know It (pageviews: 20182)
- Three People Seriously Injured After Falling At Stewart Falls (pageviews: 9674)
- Three-Year-Old Child Drowns In Residential Pool In St. George (pageviews: 9639)
- Cache County Woman Dies Of COVID-19; State Total At 98 (pageviews: 7686)
- Woman Killed After Meeting Suspect On Tinder In Layton (pageviews: 7627)
- White Woman Apologizes After Calling Police On Black Man Saying He Was Threatening Her Life (pageviews: 5371)
- Four Minneapolis Officers Fired After Death Of Black Man (pageviews: 5158)
- Thousands Of Boats Inspected For Invasive Mussels Over Holiday Weekend (pageviews: 5055)
- Lawmakers Want VA To Remove Swastika From Gravestone At Utah Cemetery (pageviews: 4454)
- Woman Talks About Close Encounter With Tinder Murder Suspect (pageviews: 4235)
Connect with KSL