As temperatures climb into the triple digits, doctors warned Utahns to take precautions in order to protect themselves from heat-related illness.
When Claira Stanger is riding around on her Baby Bug, she may appear to be a toddler just having fun, but in this case, there's so much more going on than that. The new invention is helping the little girl learn and grow.
Government health officials have approved the first drug that they say may help slow Alzheimer’s disease.
Health departments in Utah and Salt Lake counties confirmed recent outbreaks of norovirus or a similar gastrointestinal illness in several long-term care facilities.
During the coronavirus pandemic, opioid overdose deaths skyrocketed in the United States to an all-time high, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, but there is hope.
Moderna said Tuesday its COVID-19 vaccine strongly protects kids as young as 12, a step that could put the shot on track to become the second option for that age group in the U.S.
Intermountain Healthcare announced the results of a new study that showed there are long-term dangers related to vaping e-cigarettes.
Our senior citizens were hit hard by the pandemic with illness and with isolation. Science proves time with peers is good medicine for the aging brain.
There is no such thing as a "safe" level of drinking, with increased consumption of alcohol associated with poorer brain health, according to a new study.
Health officials said four more Utahns have died of COVID-19 in the latest reports on the state’s coronavirus situation. There were 430 new cases, with 35.1 percent of all Utahns now vaccinated.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Vandals Go On Rampage At West Jordan Church, $50,000 In Damages (pageviews: 20013)
- Team Manager Left Out Of Cheerleading Photo In Shoreline Jr. High Yearbook – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10432)
- Team Manager Left Out Of Cheerleading Photo In Shoreline Jr. High Yearbook (pageviews: 9156)
- Cataract Canyon Without Lake Powell: A Monumental Legacy Of Dried Mud (pageviews: 6650)
- Improperly Stored Household Batteries Blamed For Taylorsville Garage Fire (pageviews: 5710)
- Utah Father Busts Would-Be Burglar From Taking His Car, Puts Suspect In Headlock (pageviews: 4018)
- Massive Millcreek Construction Site Fire Causes Millions In Damages (pageviews: 3492)
- UDOT Opens New Section Of Mountain View Corridor From 4100 South to SR 201 (pageviews: 2863)
- Vandals Cause Estimated $50K Of Damages At West Jordan Church (pageviews: 2812)
Connect with KSL