National Park Week Means Free Entrance Saturday To Utah Parks
Utah – This weekend starts National Park Week across the country, providing free entrance on Saturday into the parks that require fees, including Utah’s five national parks.
April 20th is the first day of National Park Week, which aims to get people into the parks. The parks will be free that day.
— NationalParkService (@NatlParkService) April 17, 2019
Utah National Parks include Arches, Bryce Canyon, Canyonlands, Capitol Reef, and Zion.
KSL Meteorologist Grant Weyman said the weather will be warm and sunny this weekend, just in time to get out an enjoy Utah’s parks.
National Parks are FREE Saturday! And the weather will be great. pic.twitter.com/baaD87R7AV
— Grant Weyman (@KSLweyman) April 18, 2019
- Kirstie Alley, Emmy-winning ‘Cheers’ star, dies at 71 (pageviews: 23761)
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 6035)
- Two dead after crashing into parked truck (pageviews: 5428)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as 'the life of the party' (pageviews: 5364)
- ‘It’s kind of an eerie feeling;’ Utah man living in Hawaii witnesses Mauna Loa eruption - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4461)
- Utah Tech student dead after accidentally falling from balcony (pageviews: 3951)