State Law Enforcement To Increase Seat Belt Enforcement
Click it or ticket —state law enforcement says they’re cracking down on seat belts enforcement.
Starting next Monday more than 60 police agencies will increase patrol during a two week long seat belt enforcement period.
The effort will begin May 20th and last through June 2nd.
The enforcement period comes just before the 100 deadliest days of summer.
- Details emerge in killings of 2 elderly Clearfield residents (pageviews: 24105)
- Man arrested in Mexico for murder of Utah radio host (pageviews: 8038)
- EXCLUSIVE: Man takes woman hostage on flight to SLC, Good Samaritan steps in (pageviews: 6318)
- Charges in crash that killed 3 should not have been dismissed, Utah appeals court says (pageviews: 5386)
- Three car crash closes road in West Valley City (pageviews: 3473)
- Man killed in rollover crash on I-15 in Draper (pageviews: 3334)