Price City Police Seize Gambling Machines After New Law Goes Into Effect
PRICE, Utah – Police have seized nearly 20 gambling machines after a new law went into effect.
Officials said agents from the Carbon Metro Drug Task Force and the Price Police Department served a search warrant at Castle Country Hobby & Pawn. Authorities seized 14 slot machines and three coin-pusher machines.
Police said it’s the culmination of an investigation spanning months.
The Carbon County Attorney’s Office will now review the police reports to determine what charges could potentially be filed.
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7943)
- Attempted kidnapping near Utah junior high has school, police warning parents (pageviews: 6897)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5569)
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting (pageviews: 4499)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3945)
- Police: Suspect shot, hospitalized after exchanging gunfire with Orem officers (pageviews: 3255)