Utah County Man Missing Since May 16; Vehicle Found Abandoned
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Police are asking for the public’s help locating a man who suffers from memory loss and hasn’t been seen since May 16.
Edward Dale Reynolds, 68, of Goshen, reportedly left his home driving a white 1986 Dodge pickup east on state Route 6. The truck was later found in a far southwest part of Utah County, according to authorities.
Dodge pickup that was driven by missing Goshen man, Edward Reynolds, has been found in a far southwest part of Utah County, 7 miles south of Elberta. Mr. Reynolds has not been found. SAR, Mounted Posse, and fixed wing aircraft are searching for him. K9’s are also being used. pic.twitter.com/9U2kSCMMkF
— Spencer Cannon (@SGTCannonPIO) May 21, 2019
Sgt. Spencer Cannon, Utah County Sheriff’s Office public information officer, posted a tweet stating the vehicle was found seven miles south or Elberta. Search and Rescue, a mounted posse, fixed-wing aircraft and K-9 units are all being utilized to find Reynolds, Cannon wrote.
Officials said Reynolds did not have his medication.
Searchers have been looking all day trying to find a missing man in remote southwestern Utah County. What they found here and where the situation stands tonight, @KSL5TV at 10p #KSLTV #Utah pic.twitter.com/Omod1wiY4I
— Andrew Adams (@AndrewAdamsKSL) May 22, 2019
Searchers didn’t find anything aside from the vehicle Tuesday. The called of the search for the day around 8:30 p.m.
Search efforts will resume 8:00 a.m. Wednesday.
Anyone with information is asked to call Central Utah 911 at 801-794-3970.
- Broadway Actor Nick Cordero Dies At 41 After Battle With COVID-19 (pageviews: 9890)
- Utah Teen Hospitalized, Battling Severe COVID-19 Symptoms (pageviews: 8901)
- Family Speaks Out After Daughter Was Allegedly Shot, Killed By Estranged Husband (pageviews: 7509)
- Gephardt: COVID-19 Causing Coin Shortage For Utah Retailers, Banks (pageviews: 5095)
- U Of U Researchers Discover Impacts Of COVID-19 On Blood (pageviews: 4517)
- Multiple New Fires Start Amid Fourth Of July Celebrations (pageviews: 4215)
- Black Lives Matter Billboard Vandalized In Draper (pageviews: 3513)
- State Reports 6 New Deaths, 517 New COVID-19 Cases (pageviews: 3283)
- Four Dead After Small Plane Crashes In Utah County (pageviews: 3134)