Cancer Survivor Develops Friendship With Nurse Caring For Her
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — You may remember Cami Carver as a 4-year-old girl diagnosed with leukemia who relapsed and received a bone marrow transplant. She then had the opportunity to meet her donor.
Her amazing journey made headlines nationally in 2015, and he inpatient photo with her nurse, Sara, has graced oncology signs and printed materials for the past five years — and even today.
Cami recently visited nurse Sara and reenacted their iconic hospital photo — this time as a healthy 13-year-old girl.
You can donate to Primary Children’s Hospital and help kids like Cami at kslkids.com.
- Utah teen girl arrested for planning mass casualty event at school (pageviews: 15557)
- Dental records prove remains found in Florida are those of Brian Laundrie, boyfriend to Gabby Petito (pageviews: 12470)
- Medical examiner and cadaver dog called to park where investigators found Brian Laundrie's items (pageviews: 9862)
- Utah teen girl arrested for planning mass casualty event at school – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9294)
- Suspected human remains, items belonging to Brian Laundrie found in Florida park, FBI says (pageviews: 6279)
- Parents of 6-year-old girl killed on Colorado amusement park ride file wrongful death suit (pageviews: 6040)
- FBI: Items linked to Laundrie, potential remains found (pageviews: 5879)
- Strong probability that suspected remains found in Florida park are Brian Laundrie's, family attorney says (pageviews: 5783)
- Recall: Red, white and yellow whole onions identified as source of salmonella outbreak (pageviews: 5356)