TRAX Rail Construction Enters Phase 3
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The UTA rail construction project downtown is now entering Phase 3.
Construction will be happening on Main Street between 100 and 200 South, and it should impact drivers and riders a little less than Phases 1 and 2.
The Ride Line construction is finished, so the trains on that route will be running normally. The Green and Blue lines, though, will be interrupted between Galivan Plaza and City Center stations. Riders will either need to walk the two blocks between the stations, or they can take the shuttle provided by UTA.
The street between 100 South and 200 South will be closed to vehicles, so drivers will need to take a detour.
Work on Phase 3 is expected to be complete Sunday.
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 8768)
- Get Gephardt: Husband sued for deceased wife’s unpaid medical bill - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6320)
- Judge calls Orem mayor 'lynchpin' in fraud case, orders him and son to pay $1M (pageviews: 5012)
- NB I-15 reopens following crash, massive oil spill in Draper - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4958)
- NB I-15 closed in Draper following multi-car crash, oil spill (pageviews: 4861)
- Man arrested for breaking into Provo temple, claiming he was just cold, police say (pageviews: 4639)