Funeral For Lizzy Shelley Being Held Tuesday In Logan
LOGAN, Utah – Elizabeth “Lizzy” Shelley, whose story has rallied the citizens of Logan and beyond, will be laid to rest Tuesday.
Shelley’s funeral will be at 1 p.m. following a public viewing beginning at 10 a.m. at the Nyman Funeral Home, 753 S. 100 East. Some were able to pay their respects during a viewing Monday.
The community has come together over the past week and a half. Colorful ribbons currently line many Logan streets in tribute. Strangers volunteered to make the bows in Lizzy’s favorite colors, and a huge American flag is flying above Main Street. The group Follow the Flag put it up as a way to show support for her family.
- Newly built homes deemed unlivable due to sliding soil - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5440)
- Body in Provo identified as jogger killed in hit-and-run (pageviews: 5179)
- Two dead after crashing into parked truck (pageviews: 5085)
- Utah Tech student dead after accidentally falling from balcony (pageviews: 2760)
- Utah Tech student dead after accidently falling from balcony (pageviews: 2591)
- Avalanche triggered at Snowbird resort, no injuries reported - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2230)