1 Injured In Fire That Destroyed Upper Floor Of Tooele Home
TOOELE, Utah – An early-morning fire forced people out of their home and sent one person to the hospital, officials said.
The incident happened at approximately 2:45 a.m. in the area of 400 South and Coleman Street.
Tooele City Fire Department Chief Rick Harrison said when crews responded, they found the top floor of the home fully-engulfed in flames. The fire was extinguished within 10 minutes, but the upper floor is a total loss and the house sustained severe water damage during firefighting efforts.
Everyone inside made it out safely, although a boy was sent to the hospital due to smoke inhalation.
About 24 firefighters responded. The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 11575)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9563)
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting (pageviews: 5197)
- Attempted kidnapping near Utah junior high has school, police warning parents (pageviews: 3641)
- Live (pageviews: 2740)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County (pageviews: 2074)