RV Fire In Salt Lake City Being Treated As Suspicious
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Police are treating an RV fire that happened on Orange Street Thursday evening as suspicious, authorities said.
The fire happened in the area of 200 South just before 8:30 p.m.
Officials said the RV fire happened right next to where a stolen vehicle was set on fire at approximately 1:30 a.m. on July 30. That fire sparked a grass fire that affected I-80.
Salt Lake City Fire Department Cap. Adam Archuleta said no one was in the RV when they responded to the fire, although it’s unknown if anyone was living in it at the time. No injuries were reported.
Authorities are investigating to see if the two fires are connected.
- Anchorage Alaska Temple to be rebuilt, moved to a new location - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8444)
- Search warrant reveals neighbors discovered bodies of Haight family (pageviews: 7455)
- Body found inside limestone kiln in Salt Lake City foothills (pageviews: 6751)
- Slain Enoch girl texted friend that dad was acting strange and she was worried (pageviews: 5763)
- ‘Overwhelming’ response for radon testing after Lehi woman shares cancer diagnosis story - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5046)
- Snow College employee found dead in off-campus student housing unit (pageviews: 3984)