Homes Evacuated After Gas Leak In Pleasant Grove
PLEASANT GROVE, Utah – Nine homes in Pleasant Grove are being evacuated after a reported gas leak Monday afternoon, police said.
The street is shut down near 1000 E 100 N in Pleasant Grove, said Capt. Britt Smith of Pleasant Grove Police Department.
A resident smelled gas, and reported it. Dominion confirmed but doesn’t know where the leak is, Smith said.
“They have to find a gas leak underground, so you can imagine what an ominous task that is,” Smith said.
We’ll update this story with more information as it becomes available.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 17246)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 12125)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10592)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 7906)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 4332)
- Utah man arrested for rape of child after toddler diagnosed with STI (pageviews: 2848)