Officials Urge Drivers To Use Caution As Students Return To School
TAYLORSVILLE, Utah – Unified Police are reminding drivers to pay attention as students across Utah return to school.
Not every street near Utah schools includes a crossing guard — or even a crosswalk.
Police will be out in force over the next few days to ensure drivers are slowing down for students.
According to an article by KSL Newsradio’s Mary Richards, Unified Police Department officers will be at crosswalks near multiple schools in the valley during the first days of school, including Kearns, Magna, Taylorsville, Millcreek and Midvale.
- Mother Of Missing Idaho Children Arrested In Hawaii (pageviews: 12173)
- Former Mission Companion Of Chad Daybell In Disbelief After Developments (pageviews: 9214)
- Police: Body Found In Pipe Near Target In Salt Lake City 'Suspicious' (pageviews: 8050)
- Lori Vallow's Neighbors Share Footage Of Missing Children (pageviews: 7602)
- Utah Teen Shot, Left For Dead Three Years Ago Raising Money For Prosthetic Arm (pageviews: 7557)
- California Prisoner Confesses To Killing 2 Child Molesters, Says He 'Did Everybody A Favor' (pageviews: 6786)
- Mike Rowe Makes Online Plea To Help West Jordan Toymaker (pageviews: 5760)
- Dirty Dining? KSL Investigators Look Into Popular Salt Lake Restaurant Rankings (pageviews: 4830)
- Payson Hit-&-Run Driver Turns Himself In After Striking 9-Year-Old (pageviews: 4026)
- Celebrities Rally To Send Quaden Bayles To Disneyland After Bullying Video Goes Viral (pageviews: 3869)