Pence In Utah To Promote Trade Deal With Mexico, Canada
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Vice President Mike Pence is visiting Utah as the next stop on a trip to promote the Trump administration’s trade deal with Mexico and Canada.
Officials announced Pence will tour the offices of disposable medical devices maker Merit Medical in a Salt Lake City suburb Thursday morning. The Republican who is popular with many officials in the GOP-leaning state is scheduled to speak to local leaders and employees.
Pence arrived in Utah Wednesday evening after visiting New Mexico, where he spoke about the trade pact while visiting an oil and natural gas production service company.
Pence’s visits to Utah and New Mexico come in congressional swing districts where Democrats narrowly won in 2018.
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 16465)
- 8-year-old girl dies after Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8845)
- Centerville wildfire 'most likely' caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted (pageviews: 8387)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8196)
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 7811)
- UTA: One man dead, another injured after shooting at TRAX station – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6345)