Cyclist Dies Days After Being Hit By Semi-Truck In Lehi
LEHI, Utah – A cyclist who was was struck by a semi-truck on Sept. 23 has died, authorities said.
According to Lehi Police Department Sgt. Bill Loveridge, Craig Denney, 68, of Alpine, died of his injuries after being hospitalized for several days.
The crash happened near an I-15 overpass, police said. Denney suffered critical injuries and was transported by ambulance to a nearby hospital before being transported again to another hospital by helicopter.
The incident is still under investigation, Loveridge said, but it does not appear either driver was impaired.
KSL.com’s Lauren Bennett contributed to this report.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9267)
- Farmington man recovering after falling 40 feet off a highway overpass (pageviews: 8058)
- Woman killed, boyfriend arrested after SLC apartment complex shooting (pageviews: 6022)
- 2 killed in separate Utah Co. crashes; 1 injured after hitting school bus in Clearfield (pageviews: 5683)
- Trail runner hurt by cougar in Millcreek Canyon; DWR locates, euthanizes animal (pageviews: 3183)
- One person dead after shooting at Salt Lake City apartment complex (pageviews: 2423)