Police: Woman Held Against Will By One Man, Assaulted By Another
CLEARFIELD, Utah – Police have arrested a man they said held a woman against her will while another man assaulted her.
According to the Clearfield Police Department, Tyler Jerimiah Schofield, 25, and the victim’s husband forced her into a car and refused to let her out. While Schofield drove, the other man allegedly choked the victim.
The woman eventually managed to escape, according to a probable cause statement.
Schofield was booked into the Davis County Jail on suspicion of kidnapping. The victim’s husband has not been arrested or charged.
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5415)
- Locations of 6 international temples released (pageviews: 4509)
- Teens build intricate 'Gingerbread Cathedral,' get out of writing essay (pageviews: 3865)
- Police confirm no shooting has occurred at Granger Elementary School; school evacuated (pageviews: 2338)
- Details emerge in killings of 2 elderly Clearfield residents (pageviews: 2300)
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday (pageviews: 2293)