Woman Gave Cedar City Student Fundraisers Fake $100 Bill, Police Say
CEDAR CITY, Utah – Police are looking for a woman they said gave fake $100 bills to high school students who were fundraising for an upcoming band trip.
According to the Cedar City Police Department, a woman gave band members from Canyon View High School a $100 bill for $20 worth of baked goods. The students didn’t realize the bill was fake and gave her $80 in change.
No arrests have been made. The only description police have of the woman at this time is that she had a blonde ponytail and was wearing a red shirt.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Cedar City Police at 435-586-2956.
- US coach makes dramatic rescue of artistic swimmer at worlds (pageviews: 12401)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 10261)
- Utah woman killed, one person injured in Nevada crash (pageviews: 5940)
- Live (pageviews: 4921)
- Utah 'trigger law' banning abortion to go into effect after Roe v. Wade overturned (pageviews: 4393)
- BREAKING: Abortion now prohibited in Utah (pageviews: 4001)