Woman Gave Cedar City Student Fundraisers Fake $100 Bill, Police Say
CEDAR CITY, Utah – Police are looking for a woman they said gave fake $100 bills to high school students who were fundraising for an upcoming band trip.
According to the Cedar City Police Department, a woman gave band members from Canyon View High School a $100 bill for $20 worth of baked goods. The students didn’t realize the bill was fake and gave her $80 in change.
No arrests have been made. The only description police have of the woman at this time is that she had a blonde ponytail and was wearing a red shirt.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Cedar City Police at 435-586-2956.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 17246)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 12125)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10592)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 7906)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 4332)
- Utah man arrested for rape of child after toddler diagnosed with STI (pageviews: 2848)