Unified Police Locate Missing, Endangered Woman
MILLCREEK, Utah — Unified Police said they have located a 91-year-old woman named Eleanor, who was considered missing and endangered Thursday evening.
Original story continues below.
Police said she has dementia and a bad back, which causes her to hunch.
Eleanor was last seen at the Methodist Church at 2375 East and 3300 South at 10:30 a.m. Thursday morning wearing a gold and maroon brocade jacket with black slacks and a black cane.
She is 4-foot-11, weighs 90 lbs. and has curly, short salt-and-pepper hair.
Anyone who has seen Eleanor is asked to call the Unified Police Department at 801-743-7000.
- Kirstie Alley, Emmy-winning ‘Cheers’ star, dies at 71 (pageviews: 23761)
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 6035)
- Two dead after crashing into parked truck (pageviews: 5428)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as 'the life of the party' (pageviews: 5364)
- ‘It’s kind of an eerie feeling;’ Utah man living in Hawaii witnesses Mauna Loa eruption - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4461)
- Utah Tech student dead after accidentally falling from balcony (pageviews: 3951)