Logan Student Arrested For Bringing Gun To School
LOGAN, Utah (AP) — A Logan teenager has been arrested after authorities say he brought a gun to school.
The Herald Journal reports the 16-year-old boy was taken into custody Monday afternoon off-campus during a lunch break.
According to a statement from Fast Forward Charter High School, other students spotted the gun in the student’s possession and informed the principal.
Logan police were called around 12:30 p.m. and a lockdown of the school was put in place.
Investigators did not say why the teen brought a firearm to campus and if he was still being held.
School officials say counselors will be available Tuesday in case students need them.
- Newly built homes deemed unlivable due to sliding soil - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5440)
- Body in Provo identified as jogger killed in hit-and-run (pageviews: 5179)
- Two dead after crashing into parked truck (pageviews: 5085)
- Utah Tech student dead after accidentally falling from balcony (pageviews: 2760)
- Utah Tech student dead after accidently falling from balcony (pageviews: 2591)
- Avalanche triggered at Snowbird resort, no injuries reported - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2230)