Inmate Flees Drug Treatment Program In Salt Lake City
PROVO, Utah (AP) — Authorities say a Utah County Jail inmate enrolled in a residential drug treatment program has gone missing in Salt Lake City.
The Daily Herald in Provo reported Monday that 26-year-old Ryan Thomas Miller, of Orem, was last seen at the Odyssey House of Utah.
Authorities say the Utah County Jail inmate recently enrolled in the substance abuse treatment program.
He was able to remove a GPS ankle monitor.
Miller was only permitted to leave a jail in Spanish Fork to participate in the court-ordered program.
He has been in custody for charges of possession of a controlled substance as well as several counts of theft, attempted possession of credit card and forgery.
He now faces an additional charge of escape.
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch (pageviews: 10947)
- Live (pageviews: 6780)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 5943)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5940)
- BREAKING: Abortion now prohibited in Utah (pageviews: 4798)
- Utah 'trigger law' banning abortion to go into effect after Roe v. Wade overturned (pageviews: 4654)