Authorities Identify Body Of Man Found On Ogden Nature Trail
OGDEN, Utah – Authorities have identified the body of a man found on the Ogden Nature Trail on Sunday evening.
According to a statement from Weber County Sheriff’s Office Lt. Cortney Ryan, the Utah Medical Examiner identified the man as Richard Hultz, 40, of Roy.
“A hiker came upon a deceased male up on the mountain,” Ryan said Sunday. “Our Search & Rescue was called out to assist the deputies with recovering the body.”
Hultz was reported missing to the Roy City Police Department on Sept. 8, according to Ryan.
“The cause and nature of the death is still under investigation,” the statement reads.
Ryan added that there is no public concern.
- Utah boy dies after falling off school slide (pageviews: 19686)
- West Jordan mother in the ICU after being hit by snowmobile while tubing (pageviews: 9869)
- Provo will soon be welcoming its 1st full-size Target store (pageviews: 8132)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 7085)
- Chilling search history on Enoch father's phone: 'Can neighbors hear gunshots?' (pageviews: 5854)
- 7 arrested in drug trafficking investigation in Utah and Salt Lake counties (pageviews: 3704)