Ogden Courthouse Evacuated Due To Bomb Threat
OGDEN, Utah — Utah’s 2nd District Courthouse, located in Ogden, has been evacuated due to a bomb threat, according to Utah State Courts spokesperson Geoffrey Fattah.
Fattah said the evacuation began shortly after 3 p.m. Wednesday.
Ogden Police said they are sweeping the building and the Weber County Sheriff’s Office is handling the case.
The courthouse is located at 2525 Grant Avenue and was evacuated multiple times in April 2018 due to bomb threats.
This is a developing story. It will be updated as new information becomes available.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 16557)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 16009)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 13809)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 9044)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 7278)
- Missing Massachusetts girl found in Utah; man arrested for alleged human trafficking - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3003)