Ogden Courthouse Evacuated Due To Bomb Threat
OGDEN, Utah — Utah’s 2nd District Courthouse, located in Ogden, has been evacuated due to a bomb threat, according to Utah State Courts spokesperson Geoffrey Fattah.
Fattah said the evacuation began shortly after 3 p.m. Wednesday.
Ogden Police said they are sweeping the building and the Weber County Sheriff’s Office is handling the case.
The courthouse is located at 2525 Grant Avenue and was evacuated multiple times in April 2018 due to bomb threats.
This is a developing story. It will be updated as new information becomes available.
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 16465)
- 8-year-old girl dies after Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8845)
- Centerville wildfire 'most likely' caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted (pageviews: 8387)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8196)
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 7811)
- UTA: One man dead, another injured after shooting at TRAX station – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6345)