Brighton Ski Resort Officially Opens Two Lifts
BRIGHTON, Utah – Skiers and snowboarders can officially hit the slopes.
Brighton Ski Resort on Tuesday opened two of its lifts and four of its runs — and they’re the first of the season.
“in spite of less than ideal pre-season conditions, Brighton was able to make enough snow to provide adequate coveage around our base area, including Majestic and Explorer lifts,” said Jared Winkler, director of marketing.
The lifts will be running seven days a week from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., and additional lifts will open as conditions permit, according to Brighton. Lift tickets will be sold for a $54 window rate for adults and youth until more lifts open.
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7943)
- Attempted kidnapping near Utah junior high has school, police warning parents (pageviews: 6897)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5569)
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting (pageviews: 4499)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3945)
- Police: Suspect shot, hospitalized after exchanging gunfire with Orem officers (pageviews: 3255)