No Injuries Reported In Crash Involving Canyons School District Bus
COTTONWOOD HEIGHTS, Utah – Officials with the Cottonwood Heights Police Department have confirmed that no students were injured in a crash involving a Canyons School District bus.
The crash happened before 4:30 p.m. Monday at the intersection of Union Park Avenue and Creek Road.
Jeff Haney with the Canyons School District said seven students from Jordan Valley School, which is the district’s school for the severely disabled, were onboard.
Haney said the bus driver and aide kept the students onboard and comforted them while police investigated. The students’ parents were notified of the crash.
The bus suffered minor damage but should be able to drive away once officers finish investigating, according to Haney.
Expect minor delays in the area.
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch (pageviews: 12560)
- Live (pageviews: 6781)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6738)
- Flood watch over popular Utah recreation areas Sunday (pageviews: 4740)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 3594)
- At least 2 injured after semi hauling beehives tips on I-80 (pageviews: 3326)