No Injuries Reported In Crash Involving Canyons School District Bus
COTTONWOOD HEIGHTS, Utah – Officials with the Cottonwood Heights Police Department have confirmed that no students were injured in a crash involving a Canyons School District bus.
The crash happened before 4:30 p.m. Monday at the intersection of Union Park Avenue and Creek Road.
Jeff Haney with the Canyons School District said seven students from Jordan Valley School, which is the district’s school for the severely disabled, were onboard.
Haney said the bus driver and aide kept the students onboard and comforted them while police investigated. The students’ parents were notified of the crash.
The bus suffered minor damage but should be able to drive away once officers finish investigating, according to Haney.
Expect minor delays in the area.
- 19-year-old dies at hospital following crash in Uintah County (pageviews: 12077)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 8131)
- Agents report finding child porn, bag of children's underwear in Utah man's home (pageviews: 6707)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5572)
- High winds forces late start for northern Utah school districts (pageviews: 4895)
- 'Laverne & Shirley' actor Cindy Williams dies at 75 (pageviews: 3897)