Little Cottonwood Canyon Reopened; EB SR-190 Closed In Big Cottonwood
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Eastbound state Route 190 has been closed in Big Cottonwood Canyon while SR-210 has been reopened in both directions in Little Cottonwood Canyon, according to officials with the Utah Department of Transportation.
EB BIG COTTONWOOD CANYON RD Closed
Salt Lake Co.
— UDOT Traffic (@UDOTTRAFFIC) November 29, 2019
The semitrailer in Little Cottonwood Canyon was blocking SR-210 at milepost 8, according to UDOT officials. It has since been cleared and officials said to expect major delays for downhill traffic.
#TrafficAlert : #LCCroad #SR210 UPD has opened the road again to uphill traffic as the semi truck has been cleared from the roadway. Expect extreme delays for downhill traffic. @UDOTTRAFFIC @UDOTRegionTwo @CanyonAlerts
— UDOT Cottonwood Canyons (@UDOTcottonwoods) November 29, 2019
- Agents report finding child porn, bag of children's underwear in Utah man's home (pageviews: 5101)
- Snow advisories could bring up to 14 inches of snow Friday night (pageviews: 4500)
- Utah man arrested, charged with possessing fentanyl with intent to distribute (pageviews: 2760)
- High winds forces late start for northern Utah school districts (pageviews: 2490)
- Passenger dead after attempting to move crashed truck on SR-89 (pageviews: 2389)
- School bus hits and kills 15-year-old girl (pageviews: 2147)