Little Cottonwood Canyon Reopened; EB SR-190 Closed In Big Cottonwood
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Eastbound state Route 190 has been closed in Big Cottonwood Canyon while SR-210 has been reopened in both directions in Little Cottonwood Canyon, according to officials with the Utah Department of Transportation.
EB BIG COTTONWOOD CANYON RD Closed
Salt Lake Co.
— UDOT Traffic (@UDOTTRAFFIC) November 29, 2019
The semitrailer in Little Cottonwood Canyon was blocking SR-210 at milepost 8, according to UDOT officials. It has since been cleared and officials said to expect major delays for downhill traffic.
#TrafficAlert : #LCCroad #SR210 UPD has opened the road again to uphill traffic as the semi truck has been cleared from the roadway. Expect extreme delays for downhill traffic. @UDOTTRAFFIC @UDOTRegionTwo @CanyonAlerts
— UDOT Cottonwood Canyons (@UDOTcottonwoods) November 29, 2019
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 23816)
- Off-duty officer saves Draper mom from drowning (pageviews: 18797)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6273)
- Police: Man dead after riding lawn mower falls off terrace (pageviews: 3369)
- 4 charged in Texas semi-truck smuggling operation that left 53 migrants dead (pageviews: 3159)
- 2nd visitor in 3 days gored by Yellowstone park bison (pageviews: 3152)