Maroon 5, Meghan Trainor Coming To Utah In 2020
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Do you have moves like Jagger? Are you all about that bass? Either way, you’re going to be pleased with this recent tour announcement.
Maroon 5 – with special guest Meghan Trainor – is coming to USANA Amphitheatre on Aug. 24, 2020 as part of the band’s 2020 world tour.
Tickets go on sale at noon on Dec. 13.
The tour kicks off in in February of next year. Tickets and information can be found at Maroon5.com.
- US coach makes dramatic rescue of artistic swimmer at worlds (pageviews: 12401)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 10261)
- Utah woman killed, one person injured in Nevada crash (pageviews: 5940)
- Live (pageviews: 4921)
- Utah 'trigger law' banning abortion to go into effect after Roe v. Wade overturned (pageviews: 4393)
- BREAKING: Abortion now prohibited in Utah (pageviews: 4001)