Actor Michael K. Williams died of acute drug intoxication in what New York City's medical examiner said Friday was an accidental death.
REVIEW: Movie adaptation of Broadway’s ‘Dear Evan Hansen’ tries to mix positive messages amid difficult subject matterIn his review of the movie adaptation of the Broadway hit "Dear Evan Hansen," KSL's Andy Farnsworth says a strong cast and great music tries to send a positive message of hope amid difficult subjects of suicide, anxiety, depression and grief. But how you feel about it may depend on the emotional baggage you take into the movie with you.
Netflix has acquired the works of Roald Dahl, the late British author of celebrated children's books such as “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory."
The 2021 FanX Salt Lake Comic Convention returns to the Salt Palace Thursday, with events and panels running through Saturday night.
The talent is exceptional and the competition fierce as Ariana Grande claims her red chair alongside returning coaches Kelly Clarkson, John Legend and Blake Shelton as they vie to discover and coach the next singing phenomenon.
“The Lion King,” “Hamilton” and “Wicked” all staked out Tuesday to reopen together in early May after then-New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo picked Sept. 14 for when Broadway could begin welcoming back audiences at full capacity.
Comic Norm Macdonald, a former “Saturday Night Live” writer and performer who was “Weekend Update” host during the 1990s, has died.
Britney Spears announced her engagement Sunday to her boyfriend Sam Asghari with an exuberant post displaying a diamond ring engraved with the word “lioness.”
Britney Spears' father has filed to end the court conservatorship that has controlled the singer's life and money for 13 years.
Michael K. Williams, an actor best known for his role as Omar Little on HBO's "The Wire," has died. He was 54.
KSL 5 TV Live
- No home for tiny homes: Living small hits roadblocks in Utah communities – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 19691)
- Wyoming Coroner in Gabby Petito case determining cause of death (pageviews: 5440)
- Body camera footage not available in Farmington hostage incident (pageviews: 4734)
- Jailed for Love: Why a Utah woman who says romance scammer turned her into an unwitting money mule faces prison time. (pageviews: 4180)
- Search for key that will open mystery door at Utah State University (pageviews: 3776)
- No home for tiny homes: Living small hits roadblocks in Utah communities (pageviews: 3534)
- Autopsy: Actor Michael K. Williams died of drug intoxication (pageviews: 3514)
- Frustrated by city inaction, residents contact KSL Investigators over Salt Lake’s RV Row (pageviews: 2894)
- Gabby Petito’s case highlights racial disparities in response to missing persons cases (pageviews: 1915)
Connect with KSL