Herriman City Hall Campus, Ice Ribbon Reopen After ‘Suspicious Package’ Cleared
HERRIMAN, Utah – The Herriman City Hall campus and Ice Ribbon have reopened after a suspicious package that was found was cleared by emergency crews, according to officials with the Herriman Police Department.
Police closed the area just after 12:30 p.m. Saturday and said there was no threat to the public at that time.
Unified Fire Authority crews cleared the package before 3 p.m. and the park facility has resumed normal operating hours.
The suspicious package has been cleared by Unified Fire and is not a danger. The park facility will resume normal operating hours. @Unifiedfirepio is handling media inquiries.
— Herriman PD (@HerrimanPolice) December 28, 2019
- Kirstie Alley, Emmy-winning ‘Cheers’ star, dies at 71 (pageviews: 23761)
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 6035)
- Two dead after crashing into parked truck (pageviews: 5428)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as 'the life of the party' (pageviews: 5364)
- ‘It’s kind of an eerie feeling;’ Utah man living in Hawaii witnesses Mauna Loa eruption - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4461)
- Utah Tech student dead after accidentally falling from balcony (pageviews: 3951)