Ogden Police Find Two Deceased During Welfare Check
OGDEN, Utah – Ogden Police found two deceased individuals when they responded to a welfare check Wednesday.
“It was reported that neighbors had not seen the occupants of the residence for at least a month,” according to a press release from Ogden Police.
The cause of death is unknown.
“At this time there is no indication of foul play and the preliminary investigation revealed that living conditions in the home may have contributed to their deaths,” according to the press release.
The identities of the individuals have not been released, pending the notification of next of kin. We’ll update the story with more information as it becomes available.
- Arizona Police Say They Plan To File Charges Against Lori Vallow (pageviews: 9056)
- Street Painter Sprays Several Neighborhood Cars In West Jordan (pageviews: 7852)
- Wednesday's Child: Austin Finds His Forever Home After 5,449 Days In Foster Care (pageviews: 6801)
- Zoo & Aquarium Animals Reacting In Unexpected Ways During Shutdown (pageviews: 5155)
- State Revises Back-To-School COVID-19 Plan, Removes 'Modified Quarantine' (pageviews: 4408)
- Small Plane With 6 Onboard Crashes In Duchesne County (pageviews: 3598)
- State Revises Back-To-School COVID-19 Plan (pageviews: 3184)
- ‘Mistakes Were Made,’ But Cox Stands By Utah’s COVID-19 Response (pageviews: 2245)
- Ammon Bundy Joins Utah Anti-Mask Battle As Southern Utah Mayors Endorse Masks (pageviews: 1784)